Steve Misick, Varsity Boys Head Coach
Information you need to know:
- Voluntary Ranger Camp will begin on Monday July 16. Monday through Friday 7-9pm and will last through the week of July 23. Camp is free and open to all North High players, and will be conducted by the high school coaching staff. Soccer gear is required.
- Mandatory practice starts Wednesday, August 1. Practice will start promptly at 6pm and will end between 8:30 and 9pm. Practices are daily (Monday-Saturday), regardless of weather conditions. Our locker room facility is inside the school in the Varsity team room. The locker room will be open 15 minutes prior to every practice. Players should be dressed and ready to practice at the posted times.
- Physical forms must be turned in on or before the first day of mandatory practice.
- All students must be registered on Final Forms. https://willoughbyeastlake-oh.finalforms.com/ Physical form to print out and all other forms must be completed and electronically signed by parent and student.
- Dress accordingly; Each player must bring a pair of running shoes for the start and end of practice. Wearing a white t-shirt, soccer shorts, soccer socks, shin guards and soccer shoes are MANDATORY requirements for every practice. Don’t forget to bring your own drinking water for all pre-season sessions.
- a mandatory fee of $30 will be collected from each player to help cover scrimmage shirt and game sock costs. This fee will be due by August 3rd, the date of this season’s first official scrimmage. Checks can be made out to Eastlake North Boys Soccer.
- A mandatory school participation fee will be due by the date of the first regular season game on August 17th. Fees are as followed, based on the player’s lunch status: $90(full), $45 (reduced) and $20 (free). Only Full lunch payments can be made through final forms at this time, or, any payment can be made by cash or check to North High School and submitted to the athletic department.