EASTLAKE NORTH BOY’S SOCCER
Steve Misick, Varsity Boys Head Coach
INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Voluntary Ranger Camp will begin on Monday July 8th! Mon.- Thurs. 7 – 9pm and will last through the week of July 15th! Camp is free and open to all North high players, and will be conducted by the high school coaching staff! We are entered in the Adidas Classic (July 27&28)! A roster will be constructed based on Ranger Camp attendance! Adidas Classic practice, Mon. July 22nd-25th, 7-9pm! (All practices in July will be in the Stadium; park at NCI, walk over)
- Mandatory practice starts Thursday, August 1st! Practice will start promptly at 6pm and will end between 8:30 and 9pm! Practices are daily, regardless of weather conditions, with Sunday being the exception! Our locker room facilities will be at North, in the Varsity Team room(east side on the new North)! The locker room will be open 15 minutes prior to every practice; players should be dressed and ready to practice at the posted times!
- PHYSICAL forms must turned in on the first day of mandatory practice!
- EMERGENCY, INSURANCE, ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION & OHSAA forms must be completed by going to willoughbyeastlake-oh.finalforms.com or org, click on forms!
- Dress accordingly; Each player must bring a pair of running shoes for the start and end of practice! Wearing a white t-shirt, soccer shorts, soccer socks, shin guards & soccer shoes are MANDATORY requirements for every practice! Don’t forget to bring your own drinking water for all pre-season sessions!
- A mandatory fee of $40 will be collected from each player to help cover scrimmage shirt & game sock This fee will be due by August 3rd , the date of this season’s first official scrimmage! Checks are to be made out to “EASTLAKE NORTH BOYS SOCCER”
- A mandatory school participation fee will be due by the date of the first regular season game on August 17th ! Fee’s are as follows: $90(regular), $45(reduced) and $20(free)! All based on your players lunch status! Payments can be made on the willoughbyeastlake-oh.finalforms.com, or check made out to North High School and given to Athletic Department. Only regular lunch status payments can be made online